MBA in International Business
Monday, 4 September 2023
1 Year Full-Time - 2 Years Part-Time
NFQ Level 9
The MBA in International Business Management programme provides an excellent route to an internationally recognised qualification, thoroughly preparing graduates for the world of international business.
The MBA programme in International Business is available on a full and part-time basis and prepares graduates by providing an educational experience which is strongly vocational, academically rigorous and intellectually challenging.
- Students will develop the skills and knowledge to specialise in key business industries within International Business and learn how to align business goals across a global business.
- Explore the latest business trends, management practices and techniques.
- Prepare yourself for the changing business environment.
- Learn how to align business goals across a global business.
- Access to an extensive business network through lecturers, guest speakers and alumni
- International diversity
- Practical industry links
- Competitive pricing
- Flexible study modes
- Student-focused teaching groups
- Accreditation of Prior Learning Experience (APL/APEL)
Strategic Human Resource Management
Leadership and Management Development
Responsible Business Management
Strategic Procurement and Supply Management
Global Marketing Methods and Mindsets
Applications for the programme should be made through Griffith College via their website please see HERE
Applications for Next Level Skillnet funding should be made directly through Next Level Skillnet by emailing Sue Davies – [email protected]